Okay so I have not posted anything new because for some reason my camera won't load pics onto the computer...maybe its my USB cord. So frustrating. As soon as I can get it up and going I will post new pics of the wood floor that Justin put in. Wow! They look beautiful and it totally changes the whole look of our house. So thankful for my awesome hubby!! I have been busy getting my house back in order and DUSTING!! Wow, carpet is disgusting! Just a little tip to everyone when using carpet freshener...it may make your house smell lovely and all clean BUT the vaccum cleaner does NOT pick it all up what so ever. No matter how nice of a vaccum you may have bc mine is a Kirby and it doesn't even do the job. When we pulled up that carpet it was like we were at the beach all of the sudden....the carpet freshener had gone thru the carpet, then the pad and was just resting on the slab, ugh! I threw all of what I had under the cabinet away and I will never use it again...I think I will just stick to my Yankee tart warmer :)
I will work on my camera this weekend and get it back up and running hopefully so I can share all of our photos we have taken. Have a great weekend!!
Style Showcase 358
2 days ago







No comments:
Post a Comment