


I wanted to post a few pictures from our trip to Lufkin 2 weekends ago. As some of you may know, we had to travel back to Lufkin because everyone is working on getting things cleaned up around Justin's dads house. Andy had an abundant amount of stuff! Justin was able to get a few things that he will get to use forever. One of my favorites, even though so small, was a pair of his boots and one of his belts. Call me crazy, but that really is so warming to my heart. Andy wore these boots alot, and I just think of the places he went...the things he did...or the projects he may of worked on in these boots and it just brings tears to my eyes all over again. Its the little things that mean so much I think. Justin has them put up in the top of our closet, I think they may be a little snug on him but they do somewhat fit him. I am sure he will not wear them just cherish them :)
The girls spent alot of time with their Aunt Shanna ( aunt shay-shay ). They rode four wheelers and shopped and we even had a little birthday party for Miss Hadlee since they were unable to make to our house. Can you believe I let Emma on there??!!! Aunt Shay-shay was very careful and drove very slow. Emma really enjoyed it and did NOT want to stop riding. Thank you Shanna for helping us out, we love ya!
We are headed back to Lufkin this coming weekend to finish up around Andy and Jenn's house and possibly come home with another load. It is so nice to spend this time with our families and share stories and memories that we all have. Keeping Andy alive through our memories...
*I forgot to also mention that we added to the family when we went to Lufkin! Andy and Jenn's dog had puppies and we brought one home. Its a boy!! His name is Judd and he is just so ugly, he's cute*







1 comment:
Ok.. my hair looks horrible and I look like I could use some serious Jenny Craig.. But the girlies are adorable... I love ya'll...
Aunt Shay-Shay
Post a Comment