Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fun times…

Yesterday we had a BLAST as a family going to the Austin Rodeo. We are headed there again tonight too to enjoy more of the carnival rides…after a quick stop by Walgreens to get me some motion sickness meds. I tell ya, I can tell I am getting older bc I CANNOT handle those rides anymore at all! Its sad bc I am NOT old at all. Ha!

Last night though we had fun and let Emma ride the kiddie coasters. I rode with her bc Justin is not feeling very well :( I really thought Emma would be timid and a little scared and want off. BUT it was the complete opposite! She screamed and laughed so loud, it was the cutest thing. She was sad when the ride would come to a stop bc she wanted to ride AGAIN!

Don’t even get me started on the unreal prices these carnivals charge for this stuff! Its crazy.

Here are a few pictures of our CRAAZZZY roller coaster ride!

DSCN0860DSCN0861DSCN0869 DSCN0872DSCN0873Next we went to enjoy the rodeo and see the “horsies house” as Emma said :) Oh and to enjoy the concert! Another first for Emma Claire. We saw Lady Antebellum, which is alll of our favorite! Our favorite song is “Run to You” Emma even knows the words…so cute!

DSCN0881DSCN0882DSCN0883   DSCN0898DSCN0909  DSCN0930Now tonight we are headed back to have MORE fun minus Justin and Emma :( But we will still have fun. Boys Like Girls is the band tonight…I’m not really interested, but my 10 yr old is…. They do have one song that they sing with Taylor Swift “Two is Better than One” I doubt they will sing that one though, but maybe. 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I'm the same way... I rode the Great White at Sea World a few years ago and was dizzy forever! Ha! Glad y'all had a great spring break! Today is the first day I've even turned on my computer! I've only checked e-mail, etc. on my iphone!