…wondering why people think the way they do and why people do the things they do. I am puzzled by people who fail to see the big picture.
Today is one of those days…you know we all have them. But you just keep moving and stay positive :) Everything happens for a reason and everything works out for the best. Why can’t we all see the big picture instead of going through life blinded? You just trust in the Lord that everything will be ok, because it will. Life is not fair, rarely anyone is dealt a fair hand…but life is a choice and you make the best choices so that you may prosper and grow. Why should the ones that have chosen the better path be “punished” for that? Remains a mystery to me.







1 comment:
you know Amber, I have always talked about the choices people make and the pathes they go down. For every action there is a consequence to that action. That is why we need to think our actions through. I learnt that at a young age and sometimes wondered what if I had chose this instead of that. Then I think of the path my life took(Not what I thought would happen,but the reality of it) and I try to make the best of it. Hope this makes sense to you.
Post a Comment