Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summertime!!

DSC00032 

 DSC00048 DSC00036DSC00043DSC00049 DSC00055

We are already enjoying this warm weather :) The girls had fun earlier this week playing on the slip and slide. This weekend we are going camping at the lake and we are all very excited! Hopefully it won’t get as hot as they are forecasting it to be (triple digits on Saturday!). I already have all of my list made, as I am a “list maker.” I am trying my best to not pack the entire house to take with us like I typically do. ha! I hate not having something so I always pack it “just in case.” I plan on taking tons of pictures and video of our camping trip, so check back early next week to see how much fun we had.

Tomorrow is the last day of school for the girls and we couldn’t be happier. We have a low key summer planned, but it will be so nice to switch to the “summer schedule.” In a few weeks the girls get to travel to Schlitterbaun with their Granny, they can’t wait do that :)

3 comments:

The Bridwells said...

Your girls are SO cute!

malee said...

Have fun on your camping trip! (and don't forget anything...ha!)

Jaime said...

Kyle has wanted to go to schlitterbahn for about 5 summers now and we never have...and won't until the kids are a bit older, but pls let me know how it is. i saw a commercial for a new river ride that looks awesome!