Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

So this evening we celebrated Hannah’s birthday with a few of her friends. My first baby turns 10 on Monday…and I just can’t believe it! They grow up too fast for me. In 5 years she will be taking driver’s ed and getting ready drive her own car. Here are a few pictures of our fun time. Enjoy!

100_4381 100_4382 100_4386 100_4388 100_4390 100_4400 100_4401 100_4403 100_4405 100_4406 100_4411

Now for her birthday present she wanted a vanity because she is suddenly into fixing her own hair and getting all dressed and prettied up…ugh she is growing up! So here is her pretty vanity in her room along with her cute, cute curtains we got to disguise her french doors in her room we don’t use…I LOVE the curtains.

100_4372 100_4373 100_4378 100_4380

On another note…remember in a previous post I said how my flat iron had bit the dust and I have yet to replace it. Well….Miss Hannah got a cute hot pink flat iron and blow dryer and that little $19 Revlon flat iron works GREAT! Just as good as those $50+ ones. So I think I will be picking myself up one…for now I am borrowing my 10 year olds!

100_4413

2 comments:

Diamonds & Dumptrucks Boutique said...

love your blog! :)

Diamonds & Dumptrucks Boutique said...

Thanks for commenting :) I actually have a etsy shop www.diamondsndumptrucks.etsy.com where you can purchase, but I can also take orders through my blogspot - if you have any questions with anything dont hesitate to ask, i'll give you the best deal I can :)