




This post is overdue...just trying to get back in the swing of things after being out of town. This Easter we traveled to Lufkin to visit family and run around like chickens with our heads cut off, as we always do when we try to fit all of our family visiting into just a few days. But it is always so nice to see everyone. I was a horrible photographer this weekend and did not get any pics of the girls in their Easter attire, but stay tuned bc it is bluebonnet time and they will make PERFECT bluebonnet outfits :) I did, however, pull out the camera at our little get together with Justin's family. All of the grandkids have nothing but girls!! Between 3 grandchildren their are 7 girls...oh my! We have our Hannah, Hadlee and Emma Claire....Jenny and Brent have Gracie, Hannah and Hallie (sp) and Shawn and his wife have Kaitlyn (sp). It was so nice to have everyone togther and I only wish I had gotten a picture of Granny and Pappy with their 7 great-grand daughters!! Wow.
We also had the Blair Family Easter at my mother-n-law's house on Saturday. Unfortunately I did not get any pictures. We had a good time with the family, ate a delicious lunch and had an easter egg hunt with all of the kiddos. I do believe I counted 30 people total!
On Sunday we went to church with my family and then had lunch with Aunt Theresa and Uncle Taylor, Leigh Ann and April, Taylor's mom Laurette and Mary. Thank you to my aunt for letting us stay with you guys over the holiday. We really enjoyed our visit, as always, and can't wait to come back. We hope everyone had a very blessed Easter....this is one of my most favorite holidays to celebrate....the resurrection of our Lord and Saviour!!







No comments:
Post a Comment