Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update

So...for a while now I can't upload pictures onto the blog for some reason. This is why there are no new post and pictures. We can't seem to figure it out. I think it has something to do with Java. Justin in finding out from the tech guys at work and hopefully they can fix it and then we will be up and running again because I have lots of photos to share. I don't like blogging without attaching pictures so just bare with us family and friends. We hope everyone had a very blessed Thanksgiving!! We did not get to travel to Lufkin as originally planned because Miss Emma decided to be sick with fever and a runny nose. We are going in for Christmas now as long as everyone decides to stay healthy. Check back soon and hopefully there will be pictures :)

1 comment:

malee said...

I love your family Christmas pic!